Saturday, September 8, 2012

Reunited and it feels so good!



  I landed in the Oakland airport at about 10:40 pm last night. Melissa and Andy picked me up at about 11 or so. And from the airport we had about an hour and half drive back to melissas house. We finally got home at about 12:30 am or so! By the time we got home, I was extremely tired and ready for bed. Unfortunately, Melissa has had a terrible time sleeping the past two months and nothing she's done has helped. Sleeping pills, bed time tea, relaxation techniques, everything. We are open to suggestions if anyone has any?!! 

  When we finally decided to get our butts out of bed this morning it was 11!! lol And the first stop we made was Starbucks!!! Once we had our "go-go juice" as my mom calls it, we got ready. Driven, where melissa works, it a go-kart place, was having a car show/ chili cook off today. We went and checked it out and walked around and looked at all the cars that were there (we weren't to impressed!) But we got to race and play arcade games and that was really fun :) even though I suck at racing!! Our next task of the day was to go car shopping, as melissa needs a new car that she can rely on! We went to about five different car lots and talked to a lot of annoying cars salesmen!! I despise car salesmen, I just don't have to patients to deal with them. We found some cute cars that happen to be in her price range! She made notes of all the ones she liked and where they were so her dad could go back and look at them sometime soon. After walking around and looking at cars, I was pretty tired so now we are back at mels house and doing what we do best, NOTHING!!!!! We're watching lifetime movies and shes doing homework!! A very typically Amanda and Melissa day :)



  I don't know if we have any other plans today or not. I'm thinking not. Tomorrow, we plan on going to San Francisco! I've never been to San Fran and I can't wait!! I'm so excited to see the city!! I will be most likely posting lots of pictures!!!!!! 

  On a side note, Aaron is having a wonderful time in Hawaii! Today, they are going to see some volcano, he was pretty excited. And also, my little brother, Austin, his football team won their game today, 60 - 42!!! I'm so proud of him!! :)

- Amanda :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment