Monday, November 5, 2012

Thank you


Hi everyone!!

     Not much to report health wise! I have a doctors appointment tomorrow. And if everything goes as planned I'm suppose to be done with IVs!!! I'm starting to feel kind sick again, but this starts to happen when I've been on IVs to long. My body can only handle being on IV antibiotics for so long before they start having an adverse affect. I really hope it turns out that way because I'm done being on IVs. I would love to be able to take a shower and not have to worry about getting my bandage wet. Anyone who has a port knows how annoying it is to shower when you're port is accessed. Along with the doctors appointment tomorrow, I also have to do my glucose tolerance test. Which is something I should have done months ago, but never got around to it. With all my medications I take also adds another problem because I'm not allowed to eat 10 hours before I do the test. But yet, I have to take medicines when I wake up, that require me to eat food when taking them. It's a double edge sword. I talked to my doctor about this the other day and he said to eat something VERY small and something without any sugar  so I can take my meds. Today, we had a lady come to our apartment to re access how many hours my mom could get for being my caregiver. Right now, she isn't getting paid for half of the time she's helping me. So we're hoping that we'll be able to get more hours!!  

     On a side note, I was looking at the stats of my blog. Such as, seeing how many people overall have viewed my page, views today, how people are viewing it, and what countries they are in. Well as of right now, I have has 4,314 views overall. And I've had people from Russia, Germany, United Kingdom, Italy, Australia, South Korea, New Zealand, and of course the United States!! That's SOOO crazy!! I couldn't be more thrilled about the attention my blog is getting and how successful it's being in spreading awareness for CF! Absolutely incredible! The support of my readers is overwhelming! Thank you all for reading and sharing my story, my story wouldn't be heard if it wasn't for you all!! So once again, THANK YOU!!! Please continue to read, share and spread awareness for CF!!! We need to find a cure for this vicious disease. 

I will post tomorrow after my doctors appointment. Prayers and good thoughts are always welcome!! <3

- Amanda :)

No comments:

Post a Comment