Thursday, August 23, 2012

Having a cold sucks



  Here's a tip for everyone that is involved in a CF patients life. If you have a cold stay far and away from that person. For someone that is healthy and has a good immune system, getting over a cold, takes about a day or so. Well I've had this stupid cold that I got from my boyfriends mom for about two weeks now. I have a sore throat, no voice from coughing so much, headache, runny/stuffy nose, and I'm super tired (I just woke up from a two hour nap and I don't typically take naps). And I'm getting really frustrated because I don't feel any better than I did the day I got it. I hate it when someone gets me sick. People don't realize how much of an affect it has on people with compromised immune systems. For lack of a better word, it honestly knocks us on our asses. So next time you're sick with a "common cold" or something, STAY AWAY FROM A CF PATIENT!!!!!!! That's the end of my rant, I'm done!

-Amanda :)

No comments:

Post a Comment