Monday, October 8, 2012

Surgery change


     My surgery was originally scheduled for 12:30 pm. The reason I scheduled it for this time is because I wanted my boyfriend to be able to come with me. But seeing as how he has class from 8-11:20 on Tuesdays and Thursdays, he won't be able to come with me. I really wish kaiser and/or the person in charge of the scheduling would've told me they had changed my surgery time before I had already told my family when to be there. Awesome, right? Way to be considerate kaiser...I've had so many problems with the care I've been receiving  from kaiser the last two years, I'm so fed up with it. Anyways, I'm just writing this blog to let everyone know that my surgery time has been changed to 7:30 am tomorrow morning. I'm really really nervous.

     Please send good thought and prayers my way that time tomorrow morning, I would really appreciate it!!! Thank you all for your love and support, it's what keeps me going <3

- Amanda :)

1 comment:

  1. We love you sweetie and we will be sending you all our good thoughts and prayers <3

    ReplyDelete